Skip to content
- Jeremie Lagraviere, Johannes Langguth, Mohammed Sourouri, Phuong H. Ha, Xing Cai. On the performance and energy efficiency of the PGAS programming model on multicore architectures. Proceedings of International Conference on High Performance Computing & Simulation (HPCS’2016), 2016, pp. 800-807, IEEE. (link)
- Vi Tran and Phuong H. Ha. ICE: A General and Validated Energy Complexity Model for Multithreaded Algorithms. Proceedings of the 22nd IEEE International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems (ICPADS ’16), 2016, pages to appear, IEEE.
- Vi Tran, Brendan Barry and Phuong H. Ha. Power Models Supporting Energy-efficient Co-design on Ultra-low Power Embedded Systems. Proceedings of the International Conference on Embedded Computer Systems: Architectures, Modeling, and Simulation (SAMOS XVI), 2016, pages to appear, IEEE.
- Ibrahim Umar, Otto J. Anshus, and Phuong H. Ha. GreenBST: An energy-efficient concurrent search tree. Proceedings of the 22nd International European Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing (Euro-Par ’16), 2016, LNCS, pp. 502-517, Springer. (link)
- Vi Tran, Brendan Barry and Phuong H. Ha. RTHpower: Accurate Fine-grained Power Models for Predicting Race-to-halt Effect on Ultra-low Power Embedded Systems. Proceedings of the 17th IEEE International Symposium on Performance Analysis of Systems and Software (ISPASS ’16), pp. 155-156, IEEE. (link)
- Ibrahim Umar, Otto J. Anshus, and Phuong H. Ha. Effect of portable fine-grained locality on energy efficiency and performance in concurrent search trees. Proceedings of the 21st ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles and Practice of Parallel Programming (PPoPP ’16), pp. 36:1-36:2, ACM. (link)
- Ibrahim Umar, Otto J. Anshus, Phuong H. Ha. DeltaTree: A Locality-aware Concurrent Search Tree. Proceedings of the ACM SIGMETRICS conference 2015. pp. 457-458, 2015, ACM. (link)
- Jeremie Lagraviere, Phuong H Ha, Xing Cai. Evaluation of the power efficiency of UPC, OpenMP and MPI. IFI-UIT Technical Report 2015-76, UiT – The Arctic University of Norway, 2015. (link)